Back to 2019
- So, where did St Patrick come from?.....Michael McKernan
- Brittany? England? Wales? Wideranging analysis of the (sparce) evidence
- The Ancient Nature of Strangford Lough.....
- The Geology and Geomorphology
- Social Welfare in Ballynahinch 300 years Ago.....Horace Reid
- Pioneering Scheme by First Presbyterian Church
- Modern Horse Racing in Downpatrick since 1850.....Joan Magee
- The Ballyduggan Road Cource
- Shining the light on Ballykinler.....Philip Blair
- Notes on the Christian sites of Baile Coinnleora
- Paradise Lost.....Colm Rooney
- Mr Cumine's mansion at Ballyorgan
- The Little City of Bright: Revisited.....William Stranney
- More about an ancient Parish Church
- The Story of St Patrick's Cross.....Mike King
- St Patrick's Grave in a New Perspective.....Philip Blair
- Book Notices.....Briege Stitt
- Review of five books of local historical interest and three local historical periodicals.
- Review of the year, 2019-2020.....
- Some of the main activities of the Society over the past year.
- Notes on contributors
- Short notes on each of the contributors to the 2020 Lecale Review
- Albert W.K. Colmer - A Tribute.....
- Patrick Cross, 1943-2020 - A Tribute.....RBF
- Alan Johnston, 1926-2019 - A Tribute.....RBF
- Membership List.....
- A list of all of the Society members at the end of the membership year.